Follow me on Mastodon

Follow me on FB

Debut Novel Coming Soon!

Update: This book has just been published!! Get your copy here.

About a year ago, I received an offer from a small press in New York, New Meridian Arts, to publish my novel, "Fearless," and I'm happy to report that it is due out soon! We now have a cover and are working on the interior layout.

This is actually the fourth novel I've written, but will be the first to be published. Here's a short description of the story:  

Father Mike Albertino, worn down by financial problems in his old parish and relentless terrorist bombings in his city, is overwhelmed by his own inability to help terrified people. In the midst of all this chaos, he encounters Jenna, a young woman about his age who, inexplicably, cannot feel fear. Mike and Jenna become friends and through this friendship discover the mysterious causes of her disorder. This novel explores themes of faith, how we know what is real and what is not, and the myriad ways frightened people cope in our increasingly fear-filled world.

 Ordering information will be posted as soon as I have it. Stay tuned!
-->

Comments

Subscribe to my Blog on Substack!