Follow me on Mastodon

Follow me on FB

Announcing a New Partnership

I am thrilled to announce that I recently signed an agreement with literary agent Loretta Barrett to represent me as I pursue publication of my forthcoming book on spirituality and the science of complex systems. Loretta represents a long list of accomplished authors in both the fiction and non-fiction areas and I am honored and excited to be included in such an esteemed group.

Loretta is the former Editor-in-Chief of Anchor Books and was Vice President and Executive Editor at Doubleday & Company before starting her literary agency twenty years ago. She has extensive contacts in the publishing world and her experience and long list of accomplishments were more than enough to persuade me that she was the right agent for me.

I couldn't be happier with our new partnership and I look forward to announcing more exciting news as we move forward with our efforts to seek a publisher for this book.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to my Blog on Substack!