Follow me on Mastodon

Follow me on FB

NaNoWriMo Check-in

Yikes! It's November 15th, halfway through the month, which means I should be halfway to my goal of writing 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo. But I'm not. Here's my current progress chart:


As you can see, I'm about 4500 words short of today's target number of 25,000, so I've got more than a bit of work to do today. And that also means (obviously) that I shouldn't be fiddling around writing blog posts.

However, I know that I am motivated by graphs and charts and goal numbers, and even more motivated when others hold me accountable for what I said I wanted to do. And, I DID want to do this (still do) so I'm getting back to work.

Check out my other post on the #amwriting blog and let me know, either there or here, if you are also participating in NaNoWriMo. I would love to hear from other writers who are trying to do this crazy thing!

Comments

Subscribe to my Blog on Substack!