Follow me on Mastodon

Follow me on FB

Five Years and Counting


5             Complexity Simplified was born five years ago today, on Dec. 11, 2008. 
In that time, 233 posts have appeared, on topics ranging from disasters to dark matter, and e-publishing to emergence. I love photography, which probably explains the 87 Nearly Wordless Wednesday posts, by far the most numerous type of post on this blog. After photos, the most numerous posts have been on complexity science (37 of these), religion and science (27) and writing (25).

My posting frequency has fallen off this year, especially in the last several months, but this doesn't mean I haven't been writing. In fact, I HAVE been writing, and, therefore, not getting to the blog except to post a photo now and then. I, of course, hope to do better in the future (and may need to make some new years resolutions about that!) 

In the meantime: here's to another five years!

Comments

Subscribe to my Blog on Substack!