Follow me on Mastodon

Follow me on FB

Thankful for Books

I just signed up for the "Thankfully Reading" Event over at Jenn's Bookshelves. This is an informal, no-pressure event designed to encourage folks who love books (like me!) to read. To participate, all you have to do is spend some time this Thanksgiving weekend doing one thing you love: reading. 

Participants will cheer each other on, and basically have some fun doing something we don't really have to do, but want to do. What could be better?

If you want to join in, head on over to Jenn's site and sign up. I just did.

Thanks to Beth Fish for tweeting about this fun event. If she hadn't, I never would have heard about it.

Now...I wonder what I'll read first? Hmmmm.......  :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Comments

Subscribe to my Blog on Substack!